Hey Friends, The basic idea for creating this blog is to have a Technical information about Oracle Applications. To have one such place where you will have a TECHNO-FUNCTIONAL knowledge of Oracle Applications.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Audience for This Page:

Hey Friends,
The basic idea for creating this blog is to have a Technical information about Oracle Applications. Let me tell you my experience when I started learning Oracle Applications the main problem I faced was that every time I searched the net seeking a technical help about the Oracle Application I was disappointed.
So I decide to have one such place where you will have a real TECHNO-FUNCTIONAL knowledge of Oracle Applications.
Starting from a top view of Oracle Application and all the important modules involved I will take you the technical intricacies. So anyone who is willing to start learning APPS or the one who is already using it can make use of this page.
So here starts your journey ………. I wish you a very Happy Learning….!!!!!


Regards,
Anil

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home